As you probably already know, You can have your custom-made dress in one day, but remember… on the previously agreed date. On this day, in the morning, not before we make all fittings of dresses from my collections and eventually additional models, discuss design, materials. You do not have to know what dress you want, or you should have, because I am here to advise you to choose the perfect one. Commonly we will choose together with you not a ready-made model but will create a mix of several dresses. We may take the neckline from one, the back from the other sleeves from the third, the lace from the fourth and the bottom shape from the fifth!
Therefore, there is no “fitting on wedding dresses” before the sewing day. You can create with me practically whatever you can imagine, there is a 0.01% chance that you won’t get wedding dress of your dreams. 😉 Unfortunately, I don’t have as much time as I would like to have, to make “just” fittings because I have new brides every day, and I devote all my time and attention to them 🙂
All dresses from my collections have prices under the images on the dress list or in the description 🙂 If you want a dress in a different set than those proposed on the site (you can mix the tops, bottoms, sleeves, add or remove the train, etc.), I will help you price them by email or we will agree the final price on the sewing day. Individual projects (i.e. if you do not want to rely on the collection and you have some inspirations) starts from 1.000 EUR and each price is estimated individually. The more hand sewing, richly decorated lace, layers or technical difficulties, the more expensive the dress is. Therefore, it is important to fix your budget so that I can help in the selection of solutions adequate to it.
ARRANGEMENT OF SEWING DATE:
What if you want to have my dress?
- if you sent an e-mail via the application form it’s great, because I already have most of the information I need about you and your dress 😉
- if you have sent a message by any other means (directly to an email, to an email address other than email@example.com, via facebook, instagram), I kindly ask you to send the message again using this form – it will greatly facilitate our cooperation 🙂
- calling me won’t speed up the process because during the day I often just don’t have the time to pick up the phone, so I’ll ask you to send an email anyway
I reply to messages at any time free of sewing (sometimes it may take about 1-2 days but usually several hours).
HOW TO CHOOSE A WEDDING DRESS? WHICH DESIGN TO CHOOSE?
You often think that the dress you fell in love with will be perfect for you… I know from experience that it is usually quite different, so when you come to my studio you do not have to know what you want to sew, because before we start seeing we will try on several different models to determine what shapes, types of lace and finishes you look best 🙂 The only thing you need to specify is the budget you want to spend on your dress so that I know what I can offer you. I am, for sure, the most objective person under the sun and I am a pedant and very picky, so I certainly will not offer you something that will not suit you or that will harm your figure. 🙂 During fitting we may create a total mix of all models, because in each we may like something different. 🙂
WHEN TO ORDER A WEDDING DRESS?
Due to the fact that in my studio the dress is created in one day (sometimes in 2 days), you do not have to wait for it half a year or a year. There are two options for choosing a date – we can sew very close to the wedding date, for example 2 weeks before it, or if you prefer to sleep peacefully we can sew a few months earlier. Write to me when you would like to have your dress ready. If you plan to lose more than 5kg, it is better to arrange meeting closer to the wedding, if you keep the weight, we can do it earlier. 🙂
- You come to me in the morning at around 10:00 (we fix the hour by e-mail in advance).
- Usually within 20-40 min. we determine what dress will be best for you. Trust me, I have a lot of experience in this! You can also take an accompanying person if you need support.
- After the arrangements, we collect the measure and you are free, for a few hours. You can make shopping, have lunch.
- Then you return to my atelier between 14:00 and 16:00 for the next fitting of your dress, which is already ready for final sewing. Then we mark the length, stitches, add some details or introduce any changes. It usually takes up to 30 minutes, after which you are free again. 🙂
REMEMBER! Be assertive! This is the moment for any adjustments, changes in previously chosen design, so if you see something you don’t like, just say it! During this fitting we still have an impact on the final design, if you will not say, if there is something you don’t like, later we will have to start the dress from scratch. 🙁 Don’t be afraid, I’m really for you. 🙂
If everything goes well and the dress you have chosen is not very complicated technically, around 18:00 you come to pick up your finished wedding dress. However, if we are not able to finish the same day by 18:00, we finish the next day usually around noon.
ATTENTION! There are exceptions to the rule! Sometimes, for various reasons, sewing will take longer and if, for example, we run out of time for finishing, and you already have to return home, I can either send you a dress by courier, or we can finish it at another time. 🙂 We will always find a solution that’s convenient for you.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR SEWING A WEDDING DRESS?
- Target shoes, underwear, accompanying persons and other matters that are worth embracing before “this day”.
- Inspirations and budget – It would be good if you would send me photos of your favourite designs by email and specify the budget you would like to spend on the dress – it will help me to plan the sewing as best as possible, because each dress is made from scratch and some of them are much more laborious than you think… I may also try to initially estimate individual projects by e-mail. 🙂 The planned budget will help me choose the right suggestions for cuts, fabrics and dress finishing.
- Shoes – For sewing you will need the target ones or at least those that have a similar heel height – without it we have no way to choose the length of the dress!
Anticipating fears like “I don’t know which shoes to buy until I have a dress”, I answer that the dress is long, so you can’t see the shoes, they are supposed to be comfortable also when walking on the grass! Open-toe shoes are best suited for such flimsy dresses. And when it comes to colors – all gold, beige, copper, silver, graphite, navy blue, burgundy, amaranth, dirty pink, blue, floral patterns, etc.. 🙂 They can match flowers, nails, wreaths, room decorations etc. If you have a dilemma – buy nude, they are absolutely universal! Oh, the only color I really advise against is white … snow white will look like a plaster cast! 😉
- Bra – a very important thing! Preferably smooth and nude-colored (matched to the color of your skin). It’s nice if it has a deep cut front – I recommend such INTIMISSIMI or even better seamless, laser cut from Victoria’s Secret (you may buy it in Warsaw during the free time after the first fitting)! If you have a very large breasts and you may have to order a custom-made bra, choose the one that collects it well, not the “balcony” type! And the smoothest possible – we will cover the color with a body lining, but you can’t mask the texture.
If you want to reveal the whole back or make a neckline to the navel, I recommend buying a self-supporting bra (if you can not imagine a wedding without a bra). I advise not to sew in bra cups – they move with the dress and not with your body, and it may look funny, but for stubborn people, of course, I have a set in case you need it. 😉
- Accompanying person – you can come with whoever you want – as long as they are objective people who will not choose the dress for you through the prism of their taste! 🙂 Children and pets are also welcome. 🙂 Remember that you will be with me 3 times a day, so in total around 2-3 hours.
PLUS SIZE WEDDING DRESS:
All wedding dresses in my studio are tailor made. If you choose a design from the collections (on the day of sewing we fit different dresses – most are in one standard size but from very elastic lace, I also have several models in larger sizes), it will be sewn from scratch and tailored to your figure and height (yes, XXXL also). However, if you focus on the INDIVIDUAL project, i.e. from scratch invented by you / me, not based on collections, these are not ready-made patterns of dresses that you can try on in my studio 😉
DRESS ACCORDING TO OWN PROJECT OR INSPIRATION:
If you want to create a dress that you have in your head and no one has sewn one for you or if you fall in love with some unattainable inspiration then we can create such a dress together! 🙂 Know, however, that I do not copy someone else’s designs, we can get a similar atmosphere or, for example, choose some style elements that will suit you like no other available on the market. You must, however, have your vision in your head and be able to convey it or trust me. I will help you to choose a wedding dress that will show you what you have the best and hide what you would not like to show. This is not an option for undecided women or with limited confidence. 😉 We both do not want a situation, when at the end the bride is dissatisfied and says that she would prefer something different. 😉
PRINCESS STYLE DRESS:
I love boho and I like to sew wedding dresses in this style the most. Most of my brides came to me with the intention of sewing such a dress, but many wanted more traditional wedding dresses, but in the end, often at the beginning of sewing, they decided on such a style. However, I’m not just sewing a boho style dress.